Monday, June 25, 2012

Another site launched! I actually much more proud of this than the first one I setup. I say that because the first site was done on a whim after hearing a handful of podcasts about niche marketing...and it really is kind of a shady site.

Anyways, this site is about something I actually enjoy and am at least somewhat familiar with. It is a site about hunting called eHuntingSeason.com. Our tagline is Where Hunting Season Never Ends!

I know, pretty awesome.

Well that is all for now. I don't really think this little site qualifies as a blog since no one even knows this blog exists accept for me. Maybe someday it can serve as a tale of how I made my millions. In that sense it really is more of a Web Diary. Hmmm, Webiary? Make I just thought of my next site!

No comments:

Post a Comment